There are many ways in which businesses and their employees can support Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance. Our team will work with you to create a partnership which meets your corporate objectives and provide wide-ranging benefits to your business.
- Demonstrate commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility by supporting a service that directly benefits the communities in Dorset and Somerset
- Build employee motivation and team work through fundraising activities
- Strengthen your brand awareness through positive association with Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance
- Raise enthusiasm and build staff commitment
- Create positive links with the local community
- Generate positive internal and external PR for your company
- Provide opportunities for customer involvement.
Here are some ideas on how to get involved.
- Adopt us as your Charity of the Year
- Hold a fundraising event
- Offer match funding opportunities
- Offer staff time as a volunteer
- Sponsorship and advertising opportunities
- Payroll giving
- Project Funding, either by donating an employee’s time and skills or funding
- Siting a Textile Recycling Bank on your premises, or helping with recycling ink cartridges, stamps or mobile phones
- Hosting a Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance information stand in your staff room
- Subscriptions to our Flight for Life Lottery for your employee of the month or in lieu of presents
- Provide gifts in kind such as surplus equipment or supply of goods or vouchers
To find out more about how we could work together, please contact us on 01823 669604 or email: email@example.com