Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance is seeking to appoint a Deputy Lottery Manager.
This post is a qualifying position under the terms of the Gambling Commission.
Reporting directly to the Lottery Manager, the Deputy is required to:
- Manage administrative and general support to the lottery operation
- Conduct BACS operations and reports
- Liaise with the external canvassing team
- Deal with customer enquiries
- Prepare miscellaneous reports including personnel, lottery and banking
The successful candidate will have:
- Managerial experience
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy
- Experience in a wide variety of IT systems including spreadsheets, databases and word processing
- First class communication and customer service skills
This is a permanent, full time position. Salary guide: £22,000 - £25,000.
This post is mainly based at our Wimborne office, although own transport is essential as there will be some requirement to travel throughout the Charity’s area and further as necessary.
With no direct Government or National Lottery funding, our ‘Flight for Life’ Lottery provides a major part of the funding necessary to deliver our life-saving service.
If you feel you have the energy, skills and experience to make a real difference, please send your CV and covering letter explaining how you could be just the person we are looking for to: Caroline Guy, Dorset & Somerset Air Ambulance Lottery Office, Unit 3 Brook Road Industrial Estate, Wimborne, BH21 2BH or by email to: Caroline.Guy@dsairambulance.org.uk
Applications close 22nd February 2017. No agencies